Are you finding it difficult to place a young person?
Thunderbolt Solutions Ltd has CSCi Registered single placement Children's Homes - (age 11 to 17+) based in the Yorkshire Dales.
- What Thunderbolt Solutions Ltd can offer:
- Admissions: - Planned and emergency.
- Staffing: - 2:1 ratio, all highly trained.
- Status: - Registered with CSCi and Adventure Activities Licence holder.
- Placements: - Individual care plans for 30 day placements
including respite and holidays.
- The programme: - Focuses around providing a supportive
and safe environment, to identify, assess and address emotional
and behavioural issues.
- Outdoor education: - Building self -esteem and confidence.
- Life Skill packages: - Budgeting, personal care, semi-independent
living and careers.
- Education: - Using a qualified teacher encouraging
young people back
into education. AQA and Key stage work.
- Community projects: - Work experience, arts and crafts, animal studies, youth groups.
Thunderbolt aims to provide a positive environment for young people to attain their full potential. Working together with placing authorities to empower young people into making positive changes.